Feb. 5th, 2008 A gift from my co workers 38 weeks


Last night was my last shift...I'm officially on maternity leave! My co workers were really sweet and all went together to buy me this beautiful vase with tulips and some chocolates. They wished me well with labor and congratulated me on becoming a mom. They were also excited when they found out I'd be delivering right there at the hospital as many are wanting to visit after he's born. After my maternity leave I'll be coming back to work as a "casual" employee which will only be 1-2 shifts per month-just enough to keep my nursing license active while becoming a full time Mommy. I'm very excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days