Feb. 18th, 2009 His due date 1week, 4 days





Today was William's original due date. It was also the day Grandma, Grandpa & Great Great Grandma had to leave to head back home. We have truly enjoyed their visit. My mom and Grandma have helped with all the daily tasks around the house so that I could adjust to being mom and take an occasional nap. It has been so nice to have their help.

I will include some pics of when they were here. The ones of my dad holding William are pictures of his very first time seeing him. Mom's joke before dad was able to make it up here was "I've got to get all my holds in now cause when you're dad gets here I won't have a chance!" It was very neat seeing my dad adore my son. My Grandma said that my dad has looked forward to having children and grandchildren since he was in junior high! He's always loved kids and had them in his life in one way or another. I am very excited that the Lord decided to bless me with the opportunity to give him his first grandson. I am saddened that they live so far away, but am vey fortunate that we have the means of communicating that we do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest