Sept. 11, 2008 Starting to show... 17 weeks


Curtis was gone at work and I had kept telling myself days before that I needed to start taking belly pictures since I've really felt like I've been showing these last couple days. I set up the camera myself and snapped quite a few until I found one I liked (that I hadn't cut my head off in!). The pictures are taken in the room I'll eventually use for all the baby "stuff". I'm going to keep it as our guest bedroom and just designate 1/2 of it as space for the baby. Right now I have the cradle I found on Craigslist in the bedroom. I fell in love with it after seeing the ad online. It will go in our bedroom in order to have the baby close during the night. It's all wood and I just thought it fit our home perfectly. You can kind of see it in the picture...that's what I get for trying to take the pictures myself (o:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest