Sept. 27, 2008 Visiting Sista Tune 19 weeks 2 days

I had fun recently taking a trip to Portland to visit friends while Curtis helped a friend roof his house. I had fun getting to visit Tauna in her new apartment. She lived with Curtis and I for a school year and then enjoyed dorm living at Cascade College up until this year when she moved in with a couple friends to an apartment. We had some fun with her new Mac computer and all the photo options she now has to play with. We got some good laughs and included some of them below for you to see. I always enjoy my time with her. It makes me wish I lived closer to the rest of our family. Me and Tune agreed that we both miss them very much. I'm hanging on to the hope that Curtis and I can make it down south for Thanksgiving.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest