Sept. 25, 2008 Visiting the Gants 19 weeks






Curtis and I decided to spend some time in Eugene with a part of our family we love dearly: Brother-in-law Cory, Sister-in-law Lori, and nephews Zane (6), Luke (5 in a couple weeks!) & Cade (3). We always have a blast spending time with them. Curtis enjoys time with his brother, helping with projects and I enjoy time with Lori just chatting, catching up on life. Of course we both LOVE the time with the boys. They grow up way too fast.

Our camera bit the dust so Lori had fun snapping a few pictures with her camera. She emailed them to me so that I could share them with you....

I was sitting on the couch and Cade comes up to me, lifts up my shirt so that he could see my belly button, pokes it and says "There's the baby!" He must have done it at least five times. He's too cute.

Then, after dinner when we all had full belly's Luke had to see who's belly was the biggest. Each of the boys lifted their shirts to compare their belly's with mine. We were all lined up on the couch while each boy took turns taking a picture. Luke says, "Aunt Melissa wins!"

My "little pooch" (as people have called it) is just starting to resemble the fact that I'm pregnant. I told Lori that I've really noticed it growing noticeably within the last 2 weeks. She had fun snapping a few belly shots. I have to say, it's fun for me to see the pictures too (of course I feel a lot bigger than the pictures resemble!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

Oct. 6th, 2008 We're having a... 20 weeks 5 days