Feb. 26th, 2009 Check up 2 weeks, 5 days

Both William and I had doctor's appointments today. I found out that the midwife practice that I have been seeing throughout my pregnancy is ending as of March 13th. I am very glad I was able to see them my entire pregnancy and am just bummed that if we have another child I'll have to see someone else.

William went in for a check up and weighs 8 lbs 1 oz already (they had me keep his diaper on...who knows the weight of the load in his drawers at the time)! I was glad to see that he's continuing to gain weight. Dr. Savage says he's doing great and won't see him again until his 2 month check up. Knowing Dr. Savage from working at the hospital, she told me that I'm more than welcome to call the Birth Center for her home phone # to call at any time with questions. She said, "Melissa, I know what it's like being a first time mom...especially when you're a nurse and work in the healthcare field-everything freaks you out when it happens to your own child!" It was nice that she has made herself so available. She's a great doctor and a very neat woman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days