Feb. 1st, 2009 A prayer of thankfulness 37 weeks 3 days

God,
The month has come, February...the month my baby is due. It seems like it's taken forever and yet I can hardly believe it's already here. I am both extremely excited as well as a little anxious. There are so many unkowns. Labor is something I've obviously never experienced before and am anxious to find out how my body reacts to. Every woman's story is so different. God, it's funny to think You already know the date and exact time my son will enter this world. Will it be closer to my due date or will I deliver earlier? Only time will tell (o:

Continue to be with both my son's health as well as mine as I finish out this pregnancy. Thank you again and again for the tremendous blessing of how well things have gone this far. I thank you for allowing me the experience of pregnancy. What a miracle you perform when You create one being inside of another (and to think You do it all the time!). Whatever the day, whatever the time, my prayer is that his birth be an experience for both Curtis and I that strengthens and deepens our walk with You Lord. Thank you for this time in our lives and what we have to look forward to.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest