Lovin' on boys

We've never had the priviledge of having my sweet nephews over to our place to spend the night.  Usually when they're up for a visit they're usually at Grandma's house-and I don't blame her one bit for wanting to keep them there (o; 

Due to the most unfortunate of circumstances, we were priveledged to have them at our house twice this past week (after begging Lori to let us).  Lori had so graciously come up from Eugene to provide 24hr care to our sweet Grandma Marsha after she was released from the hospital after having an appendectomy.  Not only had she endured one surgery, but two...plus 10 days in the hospital.  She was weak, painful and requiring help with most every activity of daily living.  And Lori did just that.  She didn't give herself nearly enough credit for all the work she did (o;  Take a couple classes Lori and you'll soon be on your way to becoming an RN (o; 

We figured we could entertain the boys a little while allowing Grandma to rest.  William and Calvin enjoy every waking moment they get with their cousins and so were elated when I told them that they were coming to OUR house. 

Good times at the Gant house were had...


A late night roast...right before bed (o;

Boys and their guns...Always gotta have them.

Brenden did an awesome job of telling the boys a bedtime story.  And when I saw awesome, I mean AWESOME!  I informed him only a few minutes before they all laid down that he was going to be the bedtime storyteller (because I'm horrible at it).  He had them all entranced and wanting more.  I only wish I had his intriguing impromptu storytelling abilities (o;

I just love this one.  We'll have to reenact this one in a few years (o;
I love you boys more than you'll ever know.  It always makes me smile to have you all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest