"I do not like it Sam I am!"

I'm sure many of you moms of little ones can relate to the struggles you sometimes go through in getting your kids to eat their food.  Unfortunately, for William's sake, you can't live on cereal and fruit everyday.

Most of you know the book "Green eggs and Ham"?  But have you ever actually fixed them for your kids?  We've read the book a bajillion times and even talked in depth about it's concept-You won't know you don't like it until you've tried it.

This morning, we made the story come alive...



And although they determined they still don't like eggs (and did NOT want any ham), I was proud of them for trying.

I'll chalk this one up to a lasting memory...I know I'm not gonna forget it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest