May 13th, 2012 Happy Mother's Day

I think about how my life has changed since becoming a Mom. After trying to think of just one word to sum it up...I realized I can't. Blessed...Maybe that's it. It's truly what I am. Just over 4 yrs ago we had a strong desire to have just one child. So many prayers went into the fertility process. And how blessed we were to receive our little William. Now, some days I still don't even believe that I'm now looking at two precious gifts. Life will never be the same, and I wouldn't ever want it to be. The love I have for these two boys is indescribable. There were always those who told me what it meant to be a Mom and how the love I would have for my children was unlike any other. But until I experienced it on my own; until I held my tiny babes in my arms for the first time and now as I watch them grow, did I ever understand what that love would really mean. Oh how I wonder at times how God saw me fit to raise two of His children. That's when that one word seems so fitting...Blessed. We were coming home from our weekend at the Coast and had planned to take the mom's (mom in law and I) out to dinner somewhere nice to celebrate. Creekside Grill in Silverton-I had always wanted to explore the little town. Good food. And although Calvin was a bit restless, everyone took turns helping me out by walking him around so he wouldn't cry and I could get a few bites in (o; Here I am with my kidlin's on our walk after dinner. Thank you Lord for making me a Mommy...twice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days