May 16th, 2010 A visit from Ryan!

My cousin Ryan is stationed up in Oak Harbor, Washington while he finishes his service in the Navy. He was headed south for a friend's birthday and decided to head a little further south and visit us! I'm so glad you called Ryan. I can't remember the last time I had seen him and it was his first time meeting William. Maurice was able to get together with us and we even caught Tauna on Skype in Japan so we could all visit at the same time. What a great family I have. Truly blessed.

We hung out in the park after church before Ry had to head back home...

William, just leaned back into Ry as they swung. If only I could insert a button you could push that would play his giggle (o:





Comments

What a great picture of all of you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest