May 6th, 2010 "Are you done yet?"

It may be a bit early, but I've decided to introduce the potty..."Am I really ready for this?" I ask myself. After hearing advice from a dear friend, I decided to at least introduce it now, even if I'm not hard core about it yet. So, just yesterday, when it seemed as though William was going to do a job in his pants, I promptly pulled off his diaper and sat him on the pot. I wish you all could have been there. Hil-lar-ious!!! If I would have been thinking I would have taken a video of it. I was having way too much fun laughing with him, all I caught were these few pictures. But, they tell the story quite well...


"Uh Mom...what am I doing here?"


"I think I should take my pants off...Yeah, shouldn't I take my pants off Mom?"


"Fine then, I'll try it myself."



Stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down...He did this I don't know how many times.

At this point, he's laughing uncontrollably. Who knew that going potty could be so fun!

*For those of you who care, the end result was an empty potty chair. We'll chalk it up to some healthy gas and keep on trying. At this rate, I can see how this potty training thing could end up being quite disasterous...As in a disasterous mess if you know what I mean!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest