May 9th, 2010 Mother's Day

What a sweet day. Got to hang with two of my favorite people, my son and my brother (hubby was gone to work). Thanks Maurice for letting me steal your day. I wouldn't have had it any other way...Church in the morning, a picnic lunch at the park (with some absolutely gorgeous sunshine I might add!), ice cream, a lesson on changing bike tires (included a few hours of effortless attempts, but I think we're pros now!), and I even made it home to plant a row of pumpkins before the rain hit...

Here's my favorite picture of the day.



*I got two beautiful hanging baskets from Curtis yesterday, and William went all out and got his mom a digital picture frame! (o: (Thanks for thinking of me sweetie)

Comments

... said…
I just love how they are able to hug you with their feet! :)


Heather

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days