June 7th, 2009 4 months old!



I can hardly believe William is already 4 months old. Next I'll be saying "I can hardly believe he's already a teenager..." My how time flies. It's been so much fun watching him change these past 4 months. He's got the cutest little giggle that he lets us hear-every once in awhile. I'll tickle him on his stomach or his little thighs and he get's this big grin and uncontrollable giggle. Mom and Dad, I can't wait for you to hear it.
I had to take another John Deere hat picture. The shirt he's wearing used to be Curtis' when he was a baby. I thought today was a good day to wear it. Now he really looks like a little farmer (o: The first one is at the beginning of our photo shoot...He turned a little sour towards the end.

Comments

I love the first photo!! : )
Cory said…
Lil' farmer boy. You'll have to change your blog title to that from "Baby Gant". He hardly looks like a baby. Very cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days