June 20th, 2009 Friends with Grady





I met Nicole at a group I went to in Silverton. Turns out she knows a few of my very good friends from Portland...what a small world. She came out with her 1 year old son Grady to pick some raspberries, share some strawberry shortcake, and go for a walk with the dogs. I enjoyed the time getting to know her better. Her little Grady would just look at William and get a big smile on his face. Nicole is teaching him "gentle" and he would reach out his hand and rub William's head (o: Grady showed me what I have to look forward to in the not so distant future...fun times ahead!

The swing Curtis got from a friend. Curtis hung it in one of our trees and William seemed to really enjoy it. We tried to get him to look at the camer but he wouldn't take his eyes off our dogs as they ran around him catching the ball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days