June 10th, 2009 4 month Check up


William went in to see Jeanne for his 4 month check up and more shots yesterday. We are so very thankful that he's growing well and his health is good. He weighs 14lb 12oz (50th percentile) and is gaining the baby chub quite nicely (o: We found out the his doctor and I have similar fertility stories. She just laughed when I was talking to her about it and said "Melissa, you're telling me a repeat of my life a couple years ago." I am thankful that she knows my experience, especially when we'll want to start venturing down that road again in hopes of having another one.
We left the clinic with a smiling boy held by his mamma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days