June 26th, 2009 A day with Friends






There were so many people to see...so little time to see them. I took a day and headed to Portland (not that it's that far away, but there are always so many people I want to stop and see that it takes a good day to do it) to do some visiting.

Of course, Auntie Tauna was first. I took an apple cake, she provided the coffee and we enjoyed breakfast with her. I love getting to spend time with her (and don't do it often enough that's for sure). Then we went to see baby Kenna and mamma Deb (Kenna was born March 26th). It's neat to watch her grow as she's not too far behind William. We had lunch with my friend Matina and then headed to Orchard Heights to visit my dear (86year old) little Italian Grandma, Marge. She hadn't seen William yet and we miss her now that we're not neighbors. William and I took pizza over to Bus and Donna's (next door neighbors when we lived in Portland and dear friends of ours) and visited with them for awhile. They absolutely adore William and call themselves his Aunt and Uncle. What precious people they are.

Definitely a long day but such a good one. William did great...he slept the whole way home and had to even wake him up to put his jammies on (o: He was just as tired as mommy was!

Comments

L2Gant said…
The picture of Tauna with William is precious.
He is so cute!! I had that same onsie for Logan and loved it. : )

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest