Jan. 29th, 2008 Is she pregnant? 37 weeks





I had some requests for a back, side and front shot. People keep telling me "Melissa, from behind I'd never even know you were pregnant!" Well, I've been feeling it more lately (o: Yes, I know my belly isn't that big, but something about carrying a bowling ball in front...kinda makes the lower back ache quite a bit.

I had my friend Beth take the pictures. I included another picture of me and three very close friends that was taken the same day as the belly shots. We were saying goodbye to Jenna as she, her husband and their 6 month old little girl Lexi get ready to move down to Southern CA for her hubbie's new job. I (I should say "we") will miss her.

Comments

Amy said…
I love love these pictures!!! The picture of your girls makes me miss oregon!! You definately remind me of my aunt denise...as she was the same way. you would never know she was pregnant by looking at her from the backside. :) You look great Melissa!! Keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest