Oct. 30th, 2008 Excited cousins... 24 weeks
















It's hard to believe I'm already 24 weeks...the time passes so quickly. I had a great time hanging out this week with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and three nephews while all of our husbands were on their annual elk hunt. We make it our annual "girlie" get together when the boys are gone. It's always so much fun.

The minute I saw my nephews Cade was interested in saying hello to his future cousin. He lifted my shift up, pointed at my bellybutton and said "Me see your baby!" Way too cute. Mom had to eventually remind all the boys that the belly they wanted to see was Aunt Melissa's belly and that they needed to ask permission before lifting my shirt up (o: Cade thinks my belly button is one of the baby's toes.

Sister-in-law Lori was also excited to feel him move. Of course, he'd quite down and hide away whenever she'd try and lay her hands on him. I told her soon he'll be big enough he won't have the room to hide from her. She did get to feel him a couple times. I told her how much I appreciated the excitement she had about me being pregnant. It makes me anticipate heading down to California for Thanksgiving to see my family that much more; so they can share in the excitement with me. I can't wait for mom to feel him move. Give him another month of growth and he'll be pokin' me all over!

I included some pics of us (me and the nephews) at Grandma Marsha's house while they stayed over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

Oct. 6th, 2008 We're having a... 20 weeks 5 days