Oct. 17th, 2008 "I felt you Daddy!..." 22 weeks 1 day

I'm sure if our little guy could speak he would have been excited to feel Dad's hand instead of Mom's. I lay my hands on my belly and feel his little jabs quite often but I'm also feeling them from the inside too. He's finally getting to the point where he's kicking hard enough for Dad to feel him. Last night I was tired and only felt like sleeping but he was more active than ever (probably the Jalepeno bread I had for dinner!). Curtis put his hand on my tummy and felt him for the first time. Definitely an exciting moment for me.

I'm still trying to get our ultrasound dvd posted for all of you to see. My computer illiteracy isn't helping much...keep posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest