Oct. 14th, 2008 What to name him? 21 weeks 5 days

I wanted to share an email I got from sister in law Lori. Her three boys were having fun thinking of names for their nephew. I got a kick out of it and figured you would too...I've got some awful cute nephews!

*******************
Zane suggested (1) Leroy, and then (2)Hunter. He later added (3)Cole Gant.

Luke suggested (1) Dion, and then agreed with Zane on (2) Hunter. (They don't care the name has already been used by a cousin.) Luke also likes (3) I Love You Gant.

Cade likes (1) Cole. (He said, "Cole. Like me." Evidently he forgot his middle name is Roy, not Cole.)Then he changed it to (2) Jumper (the only catch with this name is Cade said it is for the dog that Melissa has in her tummy.)His last pick was (3)Goal. (When I read this back to the boys, Cade changed it to "Goal Tink Gant". He doesn't even know we have a Tink(er) in the family.) Cade changes quickly, now he says, "Goat Gant." And also recommended, "Coat Boat Gant". (I think the kid likes to rhyme.)

*******************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days