Oct. 13th, 2008 21 weeks 4 days

This little guy is active! I can feel him moving more now. Unfortunately his dad hasn't been able to yet but I know that day isn't too far away. I wanted to share the dvd we received from Diagnostic Imaging of our ultrasound. With my limited computer skills I haven't been able to figure out how to attach it yet. I'm hoping I can find someone that can show me how. I really wanted to share it with you especially, Mom and Dad. The only other ultrasound I had was at week 7 to confirm that I was actually pregnant. I go from seeing a little blob on the screen they labeled a baby to my 20 week ultrasound where every small body system was intact and a little boy was dodging the ultrasound tech's attempts at getting good pictures of him. And people say there isn't a God...I witnessed a miracle in my eyes. **Keep watching-hopefully I'll have the video up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest