Mother's Day

This Mother's day was a special one.  Not only did I get to spend it with my boys, but I can't remember the last time I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom (o;  And because I'm not sure when I'll ever get to do it again, it was definitely treasured.  I'm so blessed to call this woman my Mom.  And what a joy it's been to get to hear my boys call her Grandma (o;

We were down in California visiting Auntie Mel and the newest member of our family-Baby Z.  Because Mother's Day happened to land during our visit, Grandpa Greg and the boys took a special shopping trip and surprised me with this gem...Totally unexpected.
Beautiful!  Thank you Dad for thinking of me!

Love these two to the Moon and back!

And here's to celebrate the Mom's in my California family! 
Happy First Mother's Day to Mel and sweet Baby Z (posing at 12 days old)

There's something so special (and extremely rewarding because of all the hard work you put into the job!) about being a Mom.  Not only am I blessed to have my mom, I've also been blessed with two others that I love: Marsha and Loretta.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days