Meeting Baby Z for the first time!

From the moment this baby girl was born (April 30th) until now, my arms literally ached to hold her.  I had hoped that she'd hold out until I arrived, but she was eager to enter this world.  Today was my turn.  Within an hour of stepping off our plane, I had sweet baby Ziara in my arms (o;   The ache melted away...  What a sweet, precious, and tiny baby girl!



It was so fun to see the boys love on her for the first time too. 

William's first time holding her...
He was a bit reluctant, but on his own time about halfway through our trip, he decided  he wanted to.
And after the first time, he asked to hold her all the time (o;

Calvin couldn't get enough of Baby Z.  Here he told me he wanted to lay down with her.  Then he proceeded to show her all his crazy moves.


And here's a keeper.  During one of Calvin's many Baby Z holds, he started to sing to her.  Usually I don't quite get the camera out in time enough to catch it, but this time I managed to.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest