Christmas in Oregon

Cory, Lori and the boys came up the weekend before Christmas for our celebration with them, Grandma Marsha and Grandpa Bruce.  I always love how excited (or "asited" as William says it) William gets when he knows his cousins are coming (o;  He just loves spending time with them and I love how good they are with him, including him in all of their play.  It's pretty fun to watch...

Plain and simple, I just love being around family.  No matter how close together our visits are, time with family always seems separated by too much time.

Hangin' with Gpa Bruce

Calvin's experiencing Grandma's nativity-hands on

William's "I'm excited" face as he opens presents in Daddy's lap

My fam...I really don't think I could love these three anymore than I do...

William and his cousins checkin' out their new legos!
William still needs a little help from Grandma to put his together (o;

Then, due to our trip to California and availability of schedules, we had Christmas in Eugene with Grandpa Terry and Grandma Loretta mid January (o;  It was the first time we had spent the night at their place since their moving to Eugene this past Summer.
 Thank you for heating up your hot tub for our visit!
The boys (and Curtis and I) LOVED it!
Calvin, hangin' with the Men in his life (o;
What is it William?!
It's a crane! And it stretches up to 4ft tall! Thanks Gpa and Gma for helping us make it a fun surprise for William.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest