March 4th, 2012 All about William


Here's the flowers William gave me today...The daffodils are just starting to bloom around here.
"Mom! I picked you a flower!" As he runs into the kitchen from outside to hand it to me (o:

This evening it was just me and the boys. William loves randomly playing his air "tar" (guitar) while singing at the top of his lungs. I decided to join in with Calvin...Fortunately for you, there wasn't anyone around to video. All inhibitions let go, you should have seen this mama singing her heart out while flailing Calvin's arms like he was playing the drums for us. I know it sounds like torture on Calvin, but you should have heard him-huge smiles spread across his face followed by little giggles (o; It was one of those moments I don't want to forget...

Here's another one of those moments...
William knows Curtis uses his electric razor to shave. He calls it Daddy's "pokeys" when he's got a scratchy face. The other day, William brought Curtis his razor...

W:"Dad, you want to erase them?"

Curtis: "Erase what?"

W: "Want to erase your pokeys?"

Hilarious.

And another one...
On occasion (which isn't very often) I head into work (as a nurse, not a mom-although there are some similarities in the job descriptions). The last time getting my coat on to leave for the night, William came up to me for a hug. He then said (in a shy, quiet voice, after asking me where I was going), "Mama, I want to keep you." ...I melted and hugged him tighter. I honestly don't know how mom's who have to work full time outside the home do it.

He is such a great big brother. If Calvin starts getting fussy while sitting in the baby swing, William comes up to him and reassures him that "You fine Calvin, you fine!" Calvin's so attentive to William's voice. It's incredibly neat to watch a huge smile spread across Calvin's face as they start to interact in their own special way.


William LOVES to color, paint...pretty much anything to do with putting color on paper. He's got an artsy side to him. Both Curtis and I have been amazed as we watch him stay relatively within the lines of the pictures he colors.
Well, sometimes the color travels outside the lines...

We'll see how this love of his continues to develop!


What a great three year old I get to spend my days with (o; I know, I'm one lucky Mama.
William, your Daddy and I love you so much. Can't imagine what life would be like without you...
Have I told you lately how much I love your especially long eyelashes that line your crystal blues...I could gaze into them FOREVER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest