November 28th, 2009 Thanksgiving festivities

We had 2 Thanksgiving's this year. Daddy had to work Thanksgiving Day while William and I spent the day at his Mom's with all the step-relatives. It was a great time, as always. It's taken me awhile to get this post up, but I had a few fun pics to post.


Ray, Colby and Jessie decided they'd try William's method of getting around...


Colby just loved William!


The girls (Kennedy & Jessi) and I with William. How they make me laugh.


Our 2nd Thanksgiving was spent in Kelso at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Here's some fun pics from that day too!



One of my favorites...Me and my sweet cousins Syd & Addi



So Sweet...My 93 year old Great Grandma and William...Love it.


My Aunt Lisa and cousin Syd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days