November 26th, 2009 Thanksgiving trip to MN

William's first Thanksgiving. We actually made a trip back to MN to visit my Mom's side of the family for the holidays. Curtis had never been and I couldn't remember the last time I had been back to see everyone. We actually left before Thanksgiving Day because Curtis had to work, but were able to spend some quality time with my grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins. I'll post a few pics on this post, but there were far too many to post them all. For those who want to see the rest, I'll get them on Facebook...eventually (o:

Some time with Grandma Great. William is her 8th great grandchild!


Having a laugh with Grandpa Great!


Getting to know Aunt Pam


Meeting Aunt Cindy and Todd for the first time...


Getting to know Aunt Cindy's mules while visiting the Amish...
William was quite intrigued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days