Nov. 16th, 2009 My First Haircut

Mom decided it was time to give William his first haircut. I know, he hardly has any hair, but those little hair "wings" above his ears were driving me nuts (o: I sat him in his highchair and snipped away. The photos aren't much, but you can see that he decided after the first snip that he wasn't too thrilled with having to sit still. I saved the little "snips" for his baby book.




I also recently gave William a bath in the kitchen sink...Hadn't done that in awhile! It was a nice substitute for our current lack of a bathtub in the house (due to a little remodeling). He loves water; cried when I went to take him out (o:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days