Nov. 5th, 2009 Pullin' himself up

It's really not going to be long before William's walking. He's learned that he can muster up enough strength to pull himself up to things and he's loving it! He loves holding onto our hands and walking all around. He gets a huge smile on his face and it's pretty cute. Here's a pic of when he found mom's small stool....A very nice height to pull himself up to. He got into a stand and then just stood there for a very long time. Didn't get frustrated, just talked and smiled and bounced around like "Look at me Mom...Look what I can do!" I even left the room to see if he'd cry. Nope. He enjoyed himself for quite a while until he had to figure out how to get down on his own. He made it...little bump on the head, but he made it. I'm sure there will be many more "bumps" to come.

**William's definitely starting to talk too. He says "Dadda" all the time. And when he's not saying "Dadda", he's just smacking his lips like he's saying it but without any sound. We think he's figured out "Mammaa"...not quite sure yet. He was in Dad's lap and started to cry as he reached out his hands to me and cried what sounded like "Maaammmaa!"


I think I got it Mom...



Climbing to new heights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest