April 21st, 2009 His expressions 2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days





I just love William's facial expressions. He can go from being so happy to crying so hard he get's red in the face. It's pretty amazing! Mom doesn't like it when the tears start to well up...he's a definite tear jerker. The pictures are a progression of his demeanor over a period of not even a minute. I just kept the camera held up while I talked to him and I caught all the changes. He's got a pretty good sized pouty lip that he can push out there (o:

Comments

L2Gant said…
My goodness! This is absolutely adorable. I love it! :)
I love the pouty lip!! So cute! I should take a picture of Logan's crying pose too- that's a great idea!! They're so funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest