April 16th, 2009 My brother Rags 2 months, 1 week, 5 days



I went back to sleep after Curtis left for work yesterday. I was incredibly tired and William was being squirmy so I put him in bed with me. It wasn't long before he fell asleep. Our dog Rags enjoys jumping up on our bed to get pets from us in the morning. Yesterday, while William and I were falling asleep, Rags decided he wanted to fall asleep with us. He jumped up, layed down, and rested his head on William. I had to get up and get the camera. As you can see, our dogs are adjusting well to their new brother.

Comments

Amy said…
How Sweet!! How is Rags around William?? I am curious as I have three border collies myself. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest