April 14th, 2009 Continuing to grow... 2 months, 1 week, 3 days







I can hardly believe William is over 2 months old already. We had his 2 month check up last Wednesday and he's already 11lb 2oz and over 23 inches long (he's almost 2 feet!). Dr. Savage says he's following the "tall and skinny" measurements. I put another couple things in the "too small" box that he's outgrown. I use how he fits in the Baby Bjorn and his car seat as my measurements of how much he's grown over the past 2 months. We'll see how he continues to grow!

Here are a couple pictures that we've taken over the last week or so. There's one of him and Grandpa, one of me and his two aunties (my sisters), a couple of us on Easter and one of him in all his cute chubby glory!

Comments

He's so cute! I love little babies! : ) The picture of you guys I'm guess on Easter is really good. : D

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest