March, 18th, 2009 How I sleep... 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days




William is such a good baby. Yes, he still cries and can make quite a bit of noise for unknown reasons sometimes, but usually he's quite content when he's fed and had his diaper changed. I'm including some pictures of him sleeping. He usually likes to be held tight, wrapped in a blanket and in my arms as he falls asleep. I know he's sound asleep when I can lay him down and his whole body is limp because he's totally relaxed. I laid him on the table the other day when he was fast asleep...pretty funny picture. Curtis took the next one of him all wrapped up in his blanket sleeping on the pillow...he looks so peaceful.

There's another picture of William while I was changing his diaper today. Usually the process of changing either his diaper or clothes involves him crying and kicking his legs. I had to catch this moment- when he actually laid still (makes his diaper changea a whole lot easier when he's not kicking his legs!)!

Comments

What a beautiful baby!!
Anna said…
Congratulations Melissa! He is such a beautiful boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

Oct. 6th, 2008 We're having a... 20 weeks 5 days