Dec. 30th, 2008 My first baby shower 32 weeks 5 days











My aunt Lisa threw my first baby shower for me. It was such a special evening as I saw many friends that I hadn't seen in quite awhile. It also brought to life the reality that yes, I will soon have a son in my arms that will use all this stuff people are giving me! People said that once I had a baby shower, it would become more real to me that I will actually have a son soon. They were right! It's almost unbelievable that I'll have a little one that fits all these small socks, hats and onsies.

Many of my friends from the Portland area were there. Most either have one or two small children. We had fun with all their babies! (you can see them all in the baby-line-up pic!). The other pics are of my Aunt Lisa (left) and aunt Carol (right), me with my gift assistant cousin Syd, and the soon to be proud grandma (my mom).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest