Dec. 24th, 2008 How big is she? 31 weeks 6 days

My sister Mel and her husband Thomas came into town the 18th for Christmas. They came a couple days before mom and dad showed up and it was nice to spend time with just the two of them as they stayed at our house. I had seen my family at Thanksgiving but my belly has changed quite a bit over the last month. Mel had to get out the measuring tape to see just exactly how big I was. It was pretty hillarious, her trying to measure me. She'd make silly comments that would make me laugh and so she'd take in the measuring tape and tell me he was shrinking. You can see in the two pictures where my stomach looks a lot smaller while I was laughing at her. It was a great sister bonding moment. (o:

She then told me she had a great, unique idea for a picture. She proceeded to lay on the floor with the camera, her head underneath my belly. I was perplexed at what exactly she thought she was going to do. She pointed the camera upwards and took the picture you see...pretty funny I thought. She was right, I hadn't seen one like it before!
Love you Mel!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest