Dec. 27th, 2008 Christmas a little late... 32 weeks 2 days

Because Curtis and I both had to work on Christmas day, we celebrated a little later. The fun part was having my aunt carol and two cousins Syd and Addi come from Washington to spend the day with us as well. I had happened to run into some old friends before mom and dad came into town-a girl mom used to babysit when I was little and her mom. The last time I had seen them was 5 years ago at our wedding (to the day...today's our 5th anniversary!). They actually live just down the road from Curtis and I and were able to stop by for a visit. It was great to see them. There's a pic of me, my sisters and Amy-the girl we spent many hours playing with while mom babysat. The other pics are of Curtis, I and our dog Rags and me, Syd and Addi. I am so blessed with the family and friends that I have! Can't wait for my son to meet them all.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest