July 28, 2008 Prayer for my child 10 weeks 4 days

God, I pray for my child this morning. There are many times I wish I just had a doppler here at home so that I could hear the heartbeat myself. I love hearing that sound of life inside of me. It makes me smile inside.

God, I know You already have decided whether we're to have a girl or a boy. It excites me to think You decided a long time ago what would be best for our family. You know how deep down inside I've always wanted a boy, but I know my heart is content with whatever You've chosen for us. Whatever it is, may prayer is that it is strong and healthy. May I be making the right decisions as a mommy to nurture and grow my baby well. Remind me Lord that each and every day counts towards the life of my child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest