July 1, 2008 The nausea saga

The nausea saga continues. It's really bad in the morning and then slowly (very slowly!) tapers off by the evening. I'm just so thankful I'm not peuking (even though I feel like I could all the time)! It's been nice to not have to worry about that, especially while taking care of patients at work. There have been a couple times I've taken care of the real sick ones, peuking all over the place. It's only by the strength of God that I haven't joined in with them (because I've surely felt like it) (o:

Keep me strong and healthy Lord. I'm hoping that after the first trimester, I'll have a bit more energy to be more active. Right now all I feel like doing is taking a nap all the time. May I listen to my body's signals and provide it adequate rest as it grows this little one inside of me; a thought that is so amazing to me. God, You truly are an amazing God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest