Calvin's in Preschool!

Today was Calvin's official first day of school.  Cascade View has a strong preschool program and we decided it would be a fun way for him to interact socially two days a week.  As excited as he was about going to "school", he surprised me at how timid he was (I think maybe just because of what he's seen from William).  Regardless, he transitioned quickly made instant friends with many of his classmates.

It starts for Calvin...Next year he'll be in Kindergarten and I can hardly believe it.  With an older brother to look up to, I feel as though he's growing up more quickly than William did.  The two of them share so much together and William's pretty excited that he now gets to share school's with Calvin.
Can you see the excitement on his face?!


Be still my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest