Out of the blue...


I was talking to William about how Thanksgiving was coming up and then next would be Christmas when we would fly on a plane to California.  He informed me that he LOVED Christmas.  When I asked him why, he simply said, “I dunno.  I just love it.”  A couple minutes later he starts explaining to me that we need to invite “those people we don’t remember”…  

M: “Those people we don’t remember?  Where are we inviting them?”

W: “To our Christmas!”

M: “How are we supposed to invite them if we don’t know them?”

W: “We just need to!  All those people we don’t know!”

M: “So they can have Christmas with us?”

W: “So they can be happy like us!”

Not sure where these little thoughts of his come from, but he’s already bringing the real meaning of Christmas into perspective at the tender age of 3.   It’s all about shining the light of Christ to those in need of Him..All year, but especially at Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest