His first sign

Here it is.  The moment we've all been waiting for...

We started signing to Calvin around the time he turned 6 months.  I didn't get really serious about it (with the baby signing videos) until around 9 months.  And just the other day, I saw proof that he' starting to get it.  Not that he's keying in on the ones that I'd like him to (like "more", "all done", "please")-well, maybe he is and they'll be next-but he's following suit to his big brother.  Just like William, his first sign is "dog" (two slaps on the thigh).  He even adds the sound "doh" to it (o;  I guess my boys love their dogs. 

Here's my attempts at capturing it:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest