Grandpa Greg and Grandma Kim

Every time Grandpa Greg and Grandma Kim come, the visit never ends up being long enough (o;  It's only because they live so far away and the time between visits seems so long.  Nonetheless, I'm extremely grateful for every time I do see them and my boys are lavishly loved on by "Grandpa and Grandma in California" (as William calls them).


Here are some of the highlights (and my favorite pics) of their visit…

Just Grandma and Calvin, chillin’.




Grandpa with da boys


My Mom’s parents were also visiting from MN and so we were able to snap a five generation pic:  My Great Grandma Evelyn (95yrs old!), My Grandpa Mike, Mom, Me and my boys (o; 



Grandpa Greg and William were in this woodpile working for hours…literally.  William impresses me with his willingness to work and ability to stick to one project for an extended period of time, even when Grandpa’s not around.  Having Grandpa to work with made it extra special (o;


Who says grown ups can’t enjoy happy meal toys?


We were able to visit Curtis at work so Mom and Dad could see the one boat station they hadn’t yet visited.  I absolutely love this pic that Mom caught while we were on the Rescue boat. 

(*Thank you Uncle Bill, Auntie Carol, Syd & Addi) for the sweet Pluto friend you gave my William.  His ears, tail and tongue were chewed off by our newest canine friend Pepper, but were super glued back on with success and he's lovable as ever.  He even made our most recent first trip to the dentist with William!  )

William-showing them how even Pluto can pilot the boat.


...Less than four months before we see you again...Can't wait (o;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest