Dec. 8th, 2011 One Month Old!

Where has the first month gone?...I can hardly believe Calvin's a month old already. We've got a healthy little Gant boy on our hands. With the guesstimated weights I've done on various scales (weighing myself and then picking him up and weighing myself again), he's somewhere around 12lb already! And not that I'm comparing or anything, but William didn't pass up 12lb until he was almost 3 months old. They're proving to be their own individuals!

And since I never got a picture of Calvin with his Auntie Lori on his birthday (Lori was there for my labor and Calvin's birth and so fabulously documented the entire day with photos...so SHE was never in ONE of them!), here he is at a month old being held by an Auntie that has lots of love for our little guy (o:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days