June 19th, 2011 Happy Father's Day Dada!

I was schedule to work tonight so I had set up for a little party that my two boys (Daddy and his son) could enjoy while I was away. I ended up getting put on-call and so got to enjoy the party with them! We had pizza (Daddy's favorite), root-beer, chocolate cake with red frosting (we're helping William learn his colors...why not through food?! (o: ) and ice cream. I rented Toy Story (William had never seen it) and we are now on a movie marathon with Little Rascals following (on of our favorites)...2 movies in a row!!! What a lucky little boy.
And that he is...one lucky little boy. I am so thankful for the family I've been blessed with. And I'm SO thankful that God has given William Curtis as his Daddy. It is so fun watching the two of them learn and grow together. I look forward to continuing to watch William grow into the man he will be one day...And if it's even half the man that Curtis is, then I will be one thankful Mama.

Here's a picture of William, chilling with his Daddy on the couch, eyes thoroughly glued on the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days