June 9th, 2011 16 weeks with #2

I can hardly believe I'm approaching 4 months of pregnancy with this little one. Where does the time go? I guess having a 2 year old to occupy my time (and energy!) makes the time pass more quickly than I feel it did when I was pregnant with William. He still gives the baby (my belly) hugs and kisses and tells me there's a baby inside. I'm so curious how he will react when that little baby is actually real and occupying Mama's time (o:



He is so curious about how my "outie" belly button.


*And for those that are interested, I'm growing at a steady rate. I've grown from a 28" waist at 4 weeks to 33 1/2"! I think my body is attuned to what it means to be pregnant this time around...grow, grow, grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest