June 14th, 2011 I felt a kick!

Okay, so it didn't feel like I was being kicked in the gut, but I'm sure it was as hard as this little bean inside of me can muster up at the size of a baked potato (just giving you an idea of how big he or she is at this stage). I've been waiting (lying still each night before falling asleep...) to feel this baby move and today there was no mistaking it (No Dad, I didn't have beans or cabbage soup for dinner). Little, tiny, repetitive kicks that felt like someone was flicking me inside. It is such a reassurance that this little one is alive and well. Now that the nausea is gone and I've been feeling pretty good, I've wondered every day about the baby's health. Thank you Lord for the small things in life that make a Mommy smile. May Your hands continue to mold and shape this little one into who they will become when I get to meet them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days