Nov. 25th 2008, The ones I love... 27 weeks 5 days











I am thoroughly enjoying the time we have to spend here with the family for Thanksgiving. My mom and dad were excited (to say the least) to get to see their growing grandson (or should I say...my growing belly). It always gives me such a happy feeling inside to see all of us together, my mom and dad, sisters and brothers.

I was also very excited to get to see an old dear friend from high school. Brandy and I grew up in high school together and spend many hours together both in and out of school, going to youth group together and creating many childhood memories. She and her husband Adam live in San Diego and we were able to all meet up with them last night for dinner in Old Town. What a great time...laughing till our sides hurt and just enjoying each other's company. It was so good to see her and to meet Adam. I love you Brandy and am so glad things are going well with you!

**I'm having troubles uploading pictures with this post...we'll see if I can get my computer to cooperate later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days