Nov. 19th, 2008 As the belly grows 26 weeks 6 days




It's been awhile since I've posted anything new. Thought I'd post a few more belly pictures-I've had some requests (o: I feel more and more pregnant each week. Over the last 2 weeks I've grown an inch. People keep telling me to just wait; that my belly will seem like it's growing inches over night as I near the end. I still can hardly believe I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow (where has the time gone!). I'm waiting to see what the belly-button does. I've always had an "outie" and I've had some people tell me "Just wait Melissa, it'll pop out there like a turkey timer when it has nowhere to go!" We'll see what happens...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days

A Bountiful Harvest