Nov. 4, 2008 So thankful... 24 weeks 5 days

On a momentous day as this...the election day that will make U.S. history, I can't help but reflect on how thankful I am to live in this beautiful country. I truly do have so much to be thankful for; so many blessings that God has given me.

Oh how thankful I am for the gift of this healthy baby boy growing inside of me. The Lord continues to bless me with a reassuring pregnancy and I am glad he has given me the opportunity to hold and nourish a child. I continue to pray for His protection on my boy's life as I carry him to term.

I am thankful for the blessing of my wonderful husband. If he's nearly as good a father as he is a husband, my child is already one lucky kid. I couldn't ask for more.

I am thankful for all the friends and family I have to share life with. Without them I would not be who I am.

Thank you Lord for the freedom I have to praise you and to pray to you. Be with who our country chooses for our next leader. Provide the strength and wisdom required of them to lead a nation. Thank you for being the only hope and peace I can truly rely on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan. 25th, 2010 Not long before he'll be running!

A Bountiful Harvest

March 25th, 2009 First SMILE! 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days